1. Southern Shutter Company reserves the right to limit distribution to approved dealers.
2. All prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
3. All sales are final.
4. Prices shown in our literature are Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
5. Orders accepted by Southern Shutter are non-cancelable except with our prior, written consent and are subject to a service as expressed in such consent.
6. Shipping and Handling charges may apply to destinations within the 48 continuous United States.
7. Buyer is responsible to additional delivery fees or surcharged on orders requiring special shipping / packaging and/or direct delivery.
1. Dealer must have a Return Authorization Number from Southern Shutter Company to return goods. Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
2. All claims for manufacturing defects must be filed within 30 days of billing. Returned items must be in original shipping and packing cartons.
3. Return Authorization Number must be on outside of return shipping carton.
4. Goods must be shipped within 15 days of the Return Authorization Date.
Note: All authorized returns may be subject to a restocking fee to cover handling expenses.
Southern Shutter Company carefully packages all shipments to minimize damages in transit, but occasionally some damage may occur. We suggest the following procedures:
Before you sign the carrier’s copy of the bill of lading, please thoroughly inspect the shipment for any signs of damage.
Specifically notate any signs of damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before you sign it. Even if there is no clear place to write these notes down, just make sure it is somewhere visible on the bill of lading.
Refuse the product if it has visible shipping damage, notating all damage on the delivery receipt.
Please contact us right away at (800) 344-8590 if there is damage so we can address any issues immediately.
Manufacturer Defects: Southern Shutter Company warrants its Western red Cedar shutters against any manufacturer defect in construction for the life of the shutter. Other wood species are warranted for 90 days. Warranty covers the raw shutter; it does not cover any cost incurred in the finishing or hanging of the shutter.
Finishing: Factory painted finishes are warranted for a period of three years from the date of purchase against peeling or flaking. Note: Some fading or loss of sheen is considered normal wear and is not covered under this warranty.
Purchaser Responsibility: For warranty to be valid, the purchaser must request a return authorization for the defective goods. Once the product is return and the manufacturer has inspected and confirmed that the problem is manufacturer defect, the customer will be given replacement shutters. No credits will be issued. Warranties are non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.